The training will enable the participants to professionalize their handling of the project topic and potentially to train further multipliers. The following criteria apply for the selection of participants:
– Proven experience in the area of psychosocial care, counselling and/or support for IDPs, traumatized persons and their relatives;
– At least one year full-time and/or volunteering activity in at least one of the following fields: school, youth/social work, psychological counselling, trauma therapy or a comparable field of action in the NGO sector and/or state/municipal structures;
– Experience in cooperation with state and municipal structures, offices and decision-makers;
– Completed studies and/or training in psychology, psychotherapy, social pedagogy, social work or a similar area;
– Willingness to integrate acquired knowledge and basic principles into one’s own fields of work, as well as to apply them in future trainings in the relevant thematic/action field;
– Willingness to participate in all training modules.